jueves, 26 de agosto de 2010
Back to the Future - BreaKing News on SOS
If we had been asked which news would have made the front page of newspapers some weeks ago, we could have answered – If we had known that –:
- Same sex marriage will receive a lot of coverage
- Church´s representatives are going to hold a press conference to complain about this same sex marriage bill
- There will be many people supporting this project and there will also be people who strongly reject it
- After the law got passed press won´t run more stories about that, and will begin to look for another issues.
- People who watch Tinelli on tv are always reading the tabloids too
- Talking about tabloids, Ricardo Fort is always seeking publicity, and he is going to get what he want, not because of his achievements, but for the money he is still wasting to hit the headlines every single day. He will probably be sued for libel by his own tv-partners or his "girlfriends".
- Government is going to issue a press release in some weeks, talking about cutting a very known web wideband service called Fibertel, owned by Clarín group, which is the chief public enemy of the K government and their followers too.
- Terrible stories will have been run by some tv channels talking about tyranny and press-censorship, because they are frightened of being thrown as garbage.
But as we didn’t know what the news would be in the future, we simply haven’t answered this, and also because it would have been really confusing and impossible to predict!!
Writing´s State: to be corrected.
If you had an objection or correction to make, you can write it down here, we will be pleased to read your point of view or comment.